Monday, September 01, 2008

So I wrote this entry a while back, but never posted....i dont even remember what its about anymore....

I was DISCOVERED!!

By this guy at work (yes, I know you are probably going to be reading this entry). Funny how he found my blog though; he was actually looking for pictures of this camp we are staying at, and low and behold, he found my blog on Google. Why is Google so good at finding stuff? Geez, I was surprised when he told me he found my blog, and I thought the only way he would’ve found it if he was creeping Facebook (which I am sure he does). =p

Anyways, it has been a while since I’ve had an entry, but then again, not much going on anyways. Just work, play, work. Days, weeks and months go by quickly for me. Work 10 days and get to chill out for 4, so on and so forth, when you know it, it’ll be time for me to fly off to HK.

Another 4 months till I get to depart for that trip, don’t want to look forward to it yet because it’ll be one long wait, but I can’t help but look forward to it because there’s not much else to look forward to but my 4 days off; which is good in itself!

I NEED NEW MUSIC!

I need to watch more movies too, however, this might prove to be a good thing, by the time I get myself that TV, the Blu-rays for the movies I want to watch will hopefully be released, so that I can just buy the Blu-ray and enjoy the movie for the first time, instead of re-watching movies. Good Strategy indeed (In denial).

Edmonton’s summer is full of festivals, however, this year; I was only able to check out a handful of them. Amongst them were the Calgary Stampede (not even in Edmonton), Taste of Edmonton, and most likely the Fringe when I go back next weekend. I’ve missed Heritage Festival, street performers, Capital Ex. I remember I used to go to those just for the heck of going and chilling with friends, seems like it has been forever since I’ve gone and do stuff on a whim. I miss the days where I didn’t have a job and just did jack all day long, but I sure don’t miss not having money though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home