Friday, July 04, 2008

My new purchase, that I did online,

JBL reference headphones - White. hehe, bought this baby online just now. I needed new headphones and was looking online for one, these ones were apparently the best bang for your buck. Hopefully it will arrive by the time I go back to Edmonton. ooo, I get to pick up my new glasses next friday as well! Happy!!!

Online shopping is such an awesome invention, but at the same time, its also so dangerous. For those who have not bought stuff before, well, its really really addicting! Once you start, you can't stop kind of deal. i've been buying stuff online for way too much now and lost track of how many things I've ordered online. The reason why I like buying stuff online is that they get delivered to your footsteps, and with gas prices nowadays, heck, you don't have to waste gas driving out to get it.

Some of my more favourite sites to purchase stuff from would include(but not limited to,)

Bestbuy
Amazon
Futureshop
Yesasia

However, as much as I like buying stuff online, I do like shopping at malls too! When it comes down to it, there's no better way to waste time than to go shopping. Clothings must be shopped at a store, for fittings and what not.

Speaking of clothings, I am starting a little jeans collection of my own.
Currently, I have 4 jeans that are considered "designer jeans"

- True Religion, Joey Super T- Light Prankster
- Rock and Republic- Taylor in Desecration Blue
- Evisu X Puma
- Nudie

It will only grow from here on in. Slowly, but definitely surely

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home