Thursday, June 19, 2008

PS3 is in the books, now, all I need is a new HDTV that would make my eyes feel good.

Games that I want for PS3
- GTAIV
- HOT SHOTS GOLF
- Perhaps rock band

But before I buy more games, I need to finish the ones I have first. And I will finish it, by hook or by crook.

But aside from that, I think a new TV is a must to enjoy the capabilities of the PS3, but that might have to wait a bit as my budget is kinda shot and I need to save up money.

Looks like I am Fort McMurray bound again come July 1, 2008. I like it up there in a way because I get to save up money and I also get to rest. The saving money part is the big thing, I essentially go up there, get two paycheques and not spend a cent of it for 10 days, that's a lot of money saved really quickly, and I am looking forward to it.

I guess that's really all for now. Nothing much else going on in my life.

Save money, spend money on the house....pimp my house!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home