Tuesday, February 05, 2008

How does one start the opening sentence of a blog entry? I’ve written my fair share of blog entries, and if there’s one thing that stumps me is the opening sentence. Sometimes it’s easy depending on the stuff you want to write, but other times, you’ll just be sitting here like I was pondering:,

“hmm, how should I start” , the generic “it has been a while”? or just go straight to the point? Is there a blogging for dummies book that would help me? Haha, actually, there probably is, they have everything for dummies!

But anyways, onwards….

As I was driving to work today, I saw the sunrise. Now, it’s not all the case where I get to see the sunrise, it’s either I am already in the office when the sunrise, or the sun has already risen when I start driving. As I have to drive east to get to the office, you can imagine how it’ll look like. It was quite the site and it sure put me at peace and I enjoyed the view. Now if only I can somehow catch sunset today, it will really put a good finish to the day.

I played two volleyball games for a friend’s team last night. It was really fun, I haven’t exercised in a while, and I know exercising and what not is on my New Years Resolution this year, and I do intend to follow it this year or try to. But anyways, we lost both games, but the first game was really close and I felt we did good. My knees and thighs are of course sore today, but it’s a good feeling, I haven’t felt sore for a while and it’s a good feeling! Now, if only I can pick up badminton again…



李聖傑- 光年



I really like this new song by 李聖傑 and another one in the same album would be 好想他, it is a very good song and quite soothing. That would be my latest recommendation. His new album is actually quite good! I like it!

Over the weekend, I also bought Grey’s Anatomy season 3. I finished the first two seasons, but never had a chance to watch the 3rd season, so I impulsively bought the boxset. It’s a good buy thus far, so good! I was watching it by myself, and I laughed out loud by myself >.< sigh.

Movies I am planning to watch at one point or another.

Cloverfield- Blairwitch project with monster, why not?
Jumper- Human teleportation, so much potentials!
Vantage Point- Conspiracy theory? Or a mystery?
Rambo- Rambo, enough said
Ironman- more comic book turn movie, how can I say no?
Wall-E- Pixar will never disappoint
The dark knight: its batman, and heath ledger’s legacy, this movie will be epic.
Wanted- Angelina jolie, assassin, curving bullets? YEAH!

Operation Destination Tokyo is on the go for December 2008. I really hope it somehow goes according to plan.

Things sometimes don’t work out the way you want them to, but at least you can say that you tried, and have no regrets =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home