Friday, November 23, 2007

The week that was....
So, starting this past Monday, my life of an unemployed guy was officially over, gone were the days where I wake up looking forward to nothingness are finally behind me. What happens now? I have to wake up everyday at 0630 to get ready and go to work, I am somewhat contributing to the society, and also to rush hour traffic, that's something I do not forward to at all.

First week was quite boring/alot of information to know and get used to. Co-workers were really helpful. Although I do feel that I haven't been that productive, I think I attribute this to the extended holiday that I had the last couple of months. Starting next week, time to get my gear in and zoom for it!

What did I learn?
(1) A day without coffee is impossible. <3 Coffee
(2) Co-workers being spontaneously funny puts a smile on your face
(3) Bringing your pets to work can be fun for other co-workers(me)
(4) There's a lot of reading involved when you first start a job

I am already slowly grasping everything and things are beginning to make a lot more sense, I am sure when I see the things in practice, I'll know what it talks about right away!!

Amongst some of the things I have to do is to visit construction sites. Although its located up north where its uber cold, and I've heard stories about the town there, I am still looking forward to it because its something new and I think i might be able to learn from it somewhat. woohooo

I guess that's pretty much it for now....must work hard next week!! ^.^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home