Tuesday, October 09, 2007

As I sit here, waiting for time to pass before I go to the interview that'll decide my fate in Canada. Am I feeling nervous? Hells no, I have already reserved to the fact that if this don't go well, I'll book my plane ticket, pack, spend the next 12 days here with family and friends before leaving back to my motherland. So more update on that later today I guess. Hour and a Half before I sit down for that interview.

This past weekend was a long weekend, and it was more happening than I would've liked it to be. Saturday night was pretty much a gong show while sunday night was quite chilled and lucky. Overall, it was a good weekend. I will not recap it as way too many things happened.

The Oilers are 2-1-0 right now, having lost to the Red Wings last night. I am beginning to think Brewsters is a bad place to watch Oilers hockey because we never seem to win when we watch it there. Next game is against the Minnesota Wild tomorrow at 6PM. Not sure if i'll be watching that, the wilds are so damn boring to watch, but knowing how big of an oilers fan I am, i'll most likely be watching it.

Added two more links to some blogs I read. First off is King's blog, she's one of my primary schoolmates, haven't had any contacts with her for a while now until a friend gave me her blog. She's a pretty good blogger, very entertaining to read and she recently won the best personal blog award in Brunei I believe. Second blog is that of Kenny Sia, he's a guy from kuching who blogs about anything and he travels a lot and I get to see pics of other places. haha

That's all for now as I will update about the Interview when I get home.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home