Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Movies

I haven't seen a lot of movies lately. Only every now and then. Saw No Reservations ages ago, which is somewhat of a chick flick. Actually, who am I kidding, its a full blown chick flick. But then again, I am one of many guys who don't mind chick flicks, they are funny in their own way, and cute too and no, I am not 60% female nor am I gay, I just enjoy movies a lot. This movie was quite entertaining, I thought there would be more emphasis on food, but there was enough to make my taste bud active. Overall, a good movie, recommended.

After all the hype and good things I heard about Superbad, I finally went and saw it sunday night with a couple friends. And the movie was what it was hyped up to be. HILARIOUS! better than knocked up I reckoned. Kept me entertained throughout the movie, I am very happy that I went and saw it. I will watch it again for sure.

Other movies I want to watch:
Rush Hour 3 --> Jacky Chan and Chris Tucker, in France
Good Luck Chuck --> Jessica Alba and Dane Cook, enough said
Resident Evil: Extinction --> Zombie's ass kicking
Gameplan --> The Rock Vs little girl, and no tmo, don't even go there!
Stardust
--> Highly recommended by a friend, must find someone to watch with

And in an effort to unbland this blog, I am going to try and use more colour. Not sure how well that'll work.

Music

Now, I am not the most up to date when it comes to music, but lately, been listening to Stronger. This is by far not a new song, and not the greatest song in the hip hop world, but it is quite catchy. I am slowly getting sick of it because they play it so much, but this is for now.





Another song that's been playing on my IPOD. its nothing new, but I just like the beat to it. haha

Downloaded a couple new Chinese albums today.
張信哲- 雪國八月
Twins- Twins party( Sa 版 & Gil 版)
信-我就是我--> which is 99.8% done but I can't ge tthe last 0.2% to download, argh!!

Hockey

Guess what time it is? That's right! Hockey is almost back in town! Finally had some fix of hockey after a long drought from the summer. First off, saw the Edmonton Oilers Rookies Vs University of Alberta Golden Bear. The Golden Bears won the game, but this is not suprising as they've always faired well against the Oilers Rookies, that and they've been together longer than the Rookie team. Entertaining game nonetheless.

Aside from that was also the Joey Moss Cup, which was played on Sunday. This is the intersquad scrimmage game. All proceeds from the game goes to Joey Moss's family and a charity organization. Hemsky scored a hat trick and got 5 points. So happy to watch hockey again. Oilers also unveiled their new jersey during that game. Despite mix reviews, I actually grew to like the jersey a lot. When I get a job, I'll be sure to purchase one right away.

Preseason started last night for the Edmonton Oilers, we won the game 5-4. And in less than a month, the real season starts. Perhaps if Druid still has 10 cent wings night, you'll find me there having wings and watching oilers hockey. =)

Peace out for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home