Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The weekend proved to be more eventful than I would've thought. Went to dragon's head par 3 golf course on friday, I started out pretty good, and then on the 5th and 6th hole, I lost like 5 balls and my game went downwards!! =( damn water and trees...i shall conquer you!!

Saturday went to two friend's going away party and another friend's bachelor party, so that was kinda hectic yet fun....

Sunday we went to Calgary to catch the last day of the Stampede, it was quite fun, water ride was refreshing from the intense heat. And on our way back, there was a thunderstorm, i was half expecting a tornado because of the hot day we just had. Driving a Ford Explorer and having strong wind blowing from the side isn't the easiest to control as I've came to experience...i'll stick with my compact car..hehe

Today, I'll start heloing a friend out for Taste of Edmonton, it is set up day and the first day starts tomorrow. Korean Village =)

Ohh...I kinda started reading the 6th book again on friday, just for fun, I only intended to read parts of it to remind myself what happened, and without any notice, I finish reading the whole book yesterday....and now I seriously can't wait for the 7th book..so many questions to be answered still.... yes, you may call me a geek =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home