Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Today is quite a chillaxing day. Aside from a morning chaffeur duty, didn't really do anything. I saw a dvd lying on a shelf in my uncle's room, and decided to watch it....Curse of the Golden Flower. Its another movie directed by the infamous Zhang Yimou. Two words describe this movie. Dysfunctional Family. The scenes and costumes and everything were really nicely done! I like that aspect of the movie. The Storyline though, well, I guess every family has a tendency to be dysfunctional, and the royal family is not excluded, only difference is, things can get really out of hand. I recommend the movie, its not a bad movie, its decent.

Been catching up on the tv show HEROES these 2 days. Thanks to a link provided from a friend, I now am streaming it without downloading it! yay! What I found out from it is, there's more twists and turns than a downhill session of a mountain pass in Initial D. And its a good kind of twist which makes you go, wtf? and then you'll get pulled in even deeper. It's a really good tv shows, at least one of the better ones on tv these days. Few can argue that its X-men wannabe. But honestly, the character development and what not is better than that.

COOLNESS

Handed resume into some banks, and sadly, not much reply yet. I am gonna try more banks tomorrow and hopefully i'll get some calls sooner than later. Also thinking about doing the Canadian Securities Course exam. The drawback is that its $890. So my plan is to find a job, and then register for that exam. It'll help me down the road.

1 Comments:

At 10:11 a.m. , Blogger Karen said...

I'm the FRIEND that supplied the link, Thank you very much :) hehehe!! Not sure if I should be proud of that ... it might lead to your downfall when you go back to school...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home