Friday, April 27, 2007

Finally done exams, let's hope for the last time, I am seriously sick of this school stuff. Need to really start my contribution to society. Interview on monday, let's hope that goes well.

Been waking up 6.30-7.00 in the morning these days, can't sleep in, dunno what is wrong. Let's hope I get to sleep in more soon.

Games to catch up on:
- God of War II<-- currently working on it
- Final Fantasy XII
- Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- Phoenix Wright 2

Animes to catch up on:
- Blood+
- Deathnote
- Naruto(caught up actually)
- Bleach

Was at my little cousin's school today for a little bit because I had to drop something off for her. While waiting, I was looking at one of the boards and posted were some grade two's wish list. So I proceed to read them, and I was just smiling and laughing the entire time, thinking, a kid's mind is so easily fulfilled. Their wishlist are so simple, but yet, some of them are so simple that its hard to do. Kids do say the darnest things sometimes. As you grow, that wishlist is still there, but some of the items might have changed, while some, would stay the same. I don't know what I am trying to get at really. I think its that what a kid wish for, is actually sincere, and its what they actually feel they want.

I wish there's more I can do, I really want to do more, please let me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home