Monday, April 02, 2007

what a sunday. The editing of the project took practially a day and a half, and it wasn't only editing, it was more of a trying to finish it and writing the parts that were left off. But hey, all that has come and gone, report is sitting next to me, printed, and cerlox-ed; just waiting for it to be handed in. I don't know if I can eat another General Mills product the next few months, even the mention of General Mills will probably give me a possible heart attack.

Weekend was basically spent finishing up that project. Went to my friend's radio studio, it was pretty cool, been there once and still found it cool. haha, then we went to his place to watch blood diamond. The movie was pretty interesting, I heard bad things about it before and was kinda skeptical, but watching it i realized it was quite deep. I enjoyed that movie.

Need sleeep.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home