Wednesday, March 21, 2007

It seems like my beloved Edmonton Oilers will not be making the playoffs for sure. As much as I would like to see us win, I would feel good if the Avs win the next 2 games against us, just so that Calgary will not make the playoffs! I am sure all Oilers fan would like that! and all flames fan will flame us!

I blame roll up the rim to win for my recent addiction to the double double again. I thought I have finally stopped drinking double doubles couple months back when all I drank was mocha. But now, I crave a double double each day. Its not bad for you, just coffee. And winning something is a bonus too. Come on Camry!!

It was officially Spring yesterday, but with having said that, winter showed us at least one last wraith! Freaking snowed last night! and it wasn't just flurries, it was quite heavy snow for at least 30-45 mins, which spoiled my plans for going out for coffee. I almost wanted to brave the snow, but I thought better of it.

Update on Movies
Ghost Rider- done
300- done
Bridge to terabithia-done
Eragorn- pending time
TMNT- Coming out soon!
Meet the Robinsons
Transformers
Pirates of the Carribean 3
Spiderman 3
Harry Potter 5 (wow, its the 5th movie already!)

7th book for Harry Potter comes out in July, can't wait for that, its been a while since I've read a novel, kinda miss the days where I just sit there and read. I think the next book I'll read when I am done with this thing called school is Bridge to Terabithia. Having watched the movie, I think it's time for me to read the book, there's always bound to be things that movies missed. Hint, Davinci Code, Hint.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home