Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Happy Chinese New Year, yes, I know it's the third day of the New Pig Year, but I haven't been blogging, so =). Anyways, this year can be considered somewhat special. It is the Year of the Pig, and I, being born in the year of the Pig, will be turning 24. It is nothing special really, just that I have to wait 12 years before its the Pig year again. haha..yes, geeky.

This Year, Chinese New Year actually fell on a long weekend, and not only that, it fell on reading week, if only I had known this earlier, and if only I have $2,000 stashed away, I would've went home for CNY, but I guess it is not meant to be, really miss spending CNY in Brunei. The atmosphere and everything is just different. Although a few friends here do celebrate it, the atmosphere and feel just isn't there. But I enjoyed the first 2 days of CNY this year nontheless. It was a lot better than the last couple of years =). Come CNY also come feasts, and red pocket money heh heh, that's always Jawesome!.

Now, What is jawesome you ask? I quote; "Jawesome is so jaw dropping awesome, hence its JAWESOME". Only someone as geeky as chuck can think of something like that, but heck, its really catchy, and I will use it of course.

Movies I am Hoping to watch:
Ghost Rider --> friday is the slotted time apparently
TMNT--> how can anyone say no?
300! --> Hiromi's Bday as well
Spiderman 3 --> it'll be jawesome like always
Meet the Robinsons --> the trailer looked really funny
Transformers --> I am as excited as i am afraid of dissapointment
hmm, i think that's all i think of right off the bat, I'll add more as we go along.

So, now, on the the Oilers. It's so hard and frustating to watch their games, as much as I want to see them win, their dissapointing losses actually makes me feel =(, and not a lot of things makes me =(. But alas, I will believe in them! they maybe about 9 points out of playoff contention, there's still a bit time left. Urge them on fellow Oilers fan, urge them on, no matter how they do, STAND BY THEM!

To close off, Have a wonderful Chinese New Year everyone, Hope You all Good Health and Prosperity!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home