Wednesday, January 10, 2007

And so the 2nd semester has started. Been to all my classes already. There's one thing for sure, I don't think I'll enjoy this semester very much. Things seem different-ish, with taking first year courses. So we shall see how that goes.

Blizzard today, it's pretty bad out. Thank goodness I didn't have to drive. I would really much not like driving in this weather, although some people would think it's fun driving in this weather *ahem ahem* I think you know who I am talking about. haha

Edmonton Oilers @ San Jose Sharks tonight, damn thing is on PPV again. I guess I'll just have to listen to it. or perhaps order it at home? hmm, really don't feel like going out tonight, not with all those damn snow. Let's hope the OT win against the kings will carry on tonight at the shark tank. I believe in the Oilers, we can do it!!!

I think it's time for me to head to Tim Hortons for some coffee or mocha, haven't decided yet. And start my 5.5 hours classes without breaks. Not looking forward to it already. Why do I agree to so many classes? I must be stupid or incredibly insane. hahaha....

peace out for now

1 Comments:

At 9:56 p.m. , Blogger T said...

you are stupid with classes like i'm stupid with driving.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home