Tuesday, November 21, 2006

last update = september 30 2006? wow, I did not realize that

I am very well alive, for now.

So what have I been up to? hmm, pretty much projects, not really studying but still doing well in school, I swear that's a very bad combination, the fact that i am getting good marks while not putting as much effort as before is not giving me a lot of motivation at all. But I am sure this week I will be more motivated to read my Human Resources textbook since there is a quiz next week for it. *gulp*

On my to do list
- FFIII <-- working on it
- Zelda
- FFXII <-- probably xmas break
- Oilers SuperSkill on sunday

- Pronger's return to rexall place <-- Tuesday November 28th, Marked on calendar
- HR quiz <-- Tuesday November 28th, the calm before the storm, *look at previous note*
- Play more Wii
- 2 finals and a quiz in December
- Xmas shopping <-- limit of $5 -$10 dollars per person on my list, Michael is broke
- Find out schedule for next semester and find a job

Wow, I actually blogged, more to come
Battle of Alberta tonight, and what do I say to that? Go Oilers Go!

1 Comments:

At 11:54 p.m. , Blogger T said...

ahaha nice to do list.
surprised you didn't add molest little children.
jk!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home