Saturday, September 23, 2006

Its 8.51AM on a Saturday Morning? What am I doing out of bed? Or rather, WHY? 6 hours of sleep on a weekend and My alarm was set for 10AM too.

Sigh, but on a brighter note, I should be able to get a haircut today, after a 2 weeks delay. As Eech put it last night, "You look like a hobo". And other comments I've gotten last night were along the lines of, that's a Fobby hairdo! or 1980s "chinese pop artists" hairstyle. I think it is really time to cut it short, a lot shorter than i have it now.

Thanks to one of my friends in Brunei, I now have the ability to download a lot of chinese music. And being the chinese that I am, I am fully utilizing this new found ability. Downloading at least an album a night, sometimes 2. My Music folder is filling up my harddrive slowly, I am liking this =).

And while being in the topic of cheapness. Wing downloaded house season 2 and he put it into my harddrive for me. Thank you sir. And the last 2 days have been me converting it to IPOD format and uploading to the 60Gig Ipod. House, IPOD Video, anywhere, anytime for the win!!

My new DS game which I've waited a long time for, COOKING MAMA has been released and I now own a copy of it. Me and Charles decided to go to EB games everyday from the beginning of the week to check if they had the game came in. I swear the EB games people think we are geeks or something, but heck, it was worth it.

Fantasyland hotel on the weekends cost a lot! That was something I learned last night. But! you get a themed room with a hottub in the room. Yes, the room, not in the washroom, IN THE ROOM! right beside the bed! And not any hottub, it had a little waterfall to fill up the tub too! I guess that's quality. I wonder what they would say when they had to clean up the confettis(sp?) from the floor. Good Luck dear Hotel Room cleaners!

And now, off the breakfast, thinking makes me hungry.....but then, I am always hungry =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home