Sunday, September 17, 2006

So, the week came and gone just like that, without me really noticing it. I think i am getting back to the groove of studying again. Although I don't have as much things to learn or assignments as I did at the university, I still study almost as much. It might be because of the long holiday that has made me so happy that I have things to do. Give me a week or two and I might get back to my bad habits again, but I will try not to and keep on going at this rate.

Studying on a saturday night when I didn't have any midterms, that is a first for me, and it's something I am actually proud to mention, let's see if this will happen again next weekend.

Sometimes I wonder, am i the only 22 turning 23 year old who doesn't drive. I know i am the only one out of my friends who don't drive, and because of that, i feel that i am a hindrance to them. Not only that, but sometimes, when i am at home, and have the craving for certain food and can't find it at home, I dont have the ability to get it. Well, i could take the bus, but it'll only take me 45 mins to get there and back. Take eggs for example, i was at home by myself this one weekend, wanted to make myself some breakfast, there were no eggs. so oh well. My grandma, sometimes she keeps on nagging how there are no certain food at home and that no one has the time to get it. I feel useless in the way that I couldn't go out and get it, well i could go catch the bus to get it again, but what use would it be when she needed it in the next 5 minutes. Hanging out with friends, I'll always be the only one who needs to figure out how to get to places, how to cause them problems. Sometimes I ask, Why me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home