Sunday, September 10, 2006

So after being so lazy for so long, i think it's time for me to start again.

For Vancouver trip, please refer to
http://kusanagikei.blogspot.com for complete update, though i would choose not to admit some parts of it, but i can't.

This is the Sunday after officially starting at Nait. I must say, getting back to the groove of studying is quite hard. Having to wake up at a set time everyday and having to study and the feeling of guilt when you go out at night on the weekend and not study is back. But as much as I disliked that, there is nothing i dislike more now than taking the bus to NAIT.
(1) It takes me an hour and a half to get to school everyday and this is not including the journey back.
(2) The ppl taking the no.8 bus is really shady
(3) I just hate it very very much

But anyways, besides the bus, Nait feels like high school all over again. I don't like the environment as muc as i thought i would. But nonetheless, the classes have been interesting thus far. it is very different from the university, but i guess that's not a bad thing. Where else would you be building tents in the first class at noon?

The weekend went by without much event. Today was the first day I am actually starting to study and do work. I admit it was kinda hard to get started at first, but getting back at grinding the books should come naturally eventually, i've only been doing that my whole life =).


Songs listened lately. So i've went back to my fobby ways and is catching up with the chinese songs once again. I can't believe i didn't listen to Michael Wong's commitment album earlier, it has quite the good songs in it. Other albums I've listened to the past week were jay chou's new album which is on par with his last one. I am impressed yet again. David tao's too beautiful is really soothing and so is jeff chang's be your man. I actually like jeff chang's be your man a lot too and not cause of the title. Chinese songs are the best, they protray situations and feelings a lot better, or at least that's what i think anyways. Nothing can replace my fondness of chinese music!

Wow, and actual blog this time around...i am proud.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home