Wednesday, July 05, 2006

That's it, I am officially the laziest person in the world, haha. I have nothing to do and yet, I don't update my blogs. But anyways, here we go.

Since the last time I blogged,
My parents left for Brunei,
I went to a house party in which it was more fun than I thought it would be
Watched Canada Day fireworks and then went back to house party
Didn't have a fun time sleeping after house party
BBQ for Kingsley and Lisa's birthday
CS and watching SPL with the guys
watched Chris, Wing and louis played hockey
Played Ds with Wing and charles..haha..DS is awesome
Oh, Watched World Cup action for sure

Ok, maybe my life wasn't that dull, but that was the weekend only, I dont do anything in the weekday, except sitting down and sweating cause of the damn weather.

On another note. France all the way man!!! wooohoooo


DS multiplayer good times...everyone should get one


Zizou does not succumb to pressure

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home