Thursday, June 29, 2006

Today's a slow day, the whole day was just spent on the computer not doing much. The usual stuff, checking out Edmonton Oilers news, eagerly waiting to see how the situation with Chris Pronger will unfold. Was also able to watch a singaporean movie, I not stupid 2. It does realistically protrays how a singaporean or south east asian family thinks. Academic achievement always being the priority and not focusing on other aspects, which is quite unfortunate really, but it seems things are changing in a good way.

After dinner, went shopping with the family for a bit and I came across this fragrance by hugo boss. Selection, so i thought i would take a sniff of it. It's quite nice actually. I like it.

Haven't been downloading anything for a while now, so I decided to look for anything to download, after a while of searching, finally decided to download this chinese drama called 八大豪侠 it better be good and not a waste of my time downloading it.

And now, back to my usual chatting on msn till I feel sleepy. I hate my life.....for now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home