Monday, July 17, 2006

One whole week after my last post, how lazy can I get? quite lazy apparently. So as I am sitting here with nothing to do, and finally burning the <<24>> dvds that tmo lent me. Only reason I got motivated to burn it is cause he needs it back for a bit. So to make things easy, I'll just burn copies of it and so he doesn't have to switch back and forth. DVD burner is working overtime.

Today is a slow day, not watching any dramas today cause I was utterly dissapointed by the chinese drama I was watching the other day. The ending sucked! Although quite realistic in a way, but it still sucked! It started out pretty good, then it got downhill pretty fast, but alas, I still finished it. 6 gigs of download, I better finish it! Only thing that kept me going was that cute actress in it. JK. The theme song on it is pretty good too and suits the story quite well actually.

Played a few Poker house games this past week. Wednesday at Chris' house, Friday at James park's house and sunday at ana's house. Quite entertaining and a good way to kill time. Somehow found a way to get third place at Chris' place, 4th at James' place and won some money at ana's place. Lucky somewhat as I am not as good a player as other ppl.

On thursday, went to the driving range with Alex, Jason and Anthony. It has been a while since I've last visited the range, but I got the hang of it again quite quickly. With some pointers from anthony, I think i managed to hit the ball past 200 yards on most of my hits. Could get quite addicting, but I am far from being able to play in 18 holes. Golf is a hard sport indeed. Slow, but hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home