Thursday, December 28, 2006

Updates on Michael Wong

- Lost 3 front teeth
- Started driving
- Enjoying the fruits of a good semester
- Loving the holidays
- Still loves hockey
- Need a New Year's Resolution

Pretty much my life in a nutshell right now. Recovering from the aftermath of losing my 3 front teeth. No pains, but just feels weird having a hole in my mouth. But I am getting new crowns and what not by January 5th, so I guess that's a good thing. Apparently my teeth will look better than before, so I am kinda looking forward to that.

Sigh, Edmonton Oilers sometimes make me depressed, but heck, what's the fun of cheering for a team that always win? I guess its more fun this way. But honestly, I rather not go through all these and see them win all the time.

Getting more proficient in driving a standard car around. The first time sucked cause I couldn't find the cluth point, but all is well now. Getting the hang of it more and more. Practice makes perfect cannot be more true in this sense.

Talking to a friend a few days back, she mentioned that a lot of us have matured over the years. Gone were the days of partying and doing random things. Everyone is more settled now, doing their own things, starting their own careers and what not. Which got me thinking, am I really settled down? I think not, at least not when I find a career job or one close to it. I do not think I am done learning or done studying for that matter. There's a lot to learn, and I guess I have a lifetime for that. "learning is not a one or two hour process, it's a lifetime thing"- by a friend, not sure if she quoted it somewhere or if its original, but it really make sense. Some people should really take those words to heart.

Live life happy. It always take more muscles to frown than to smile, so if things get down, go to Macdonalds or Dream Tea House to order a smile!!! (yes, dream tea house does apparently have a drink called smile) =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home