Tuesday, December 19, 2006

So...end of semester 1 at NAIT, I can say that the classes are for sure relatively different from University, they are easier, but they are also a lot funner, and the things learnt, you can apply in real life situations. This might be one reason why its a lot easier. Being practical wins out being theoretical anytime. But enough of that.

This past weekend, I think I realized how much I missed watching movies. Saw The holiday and Happy feet. Yes, a chick flick and a kid flick. In all honesty though, I totally enjoyed it. Both of them were different, but it made me laughed and smiled. There could be no better remedy. There's a lot of movies I need to catch up with, and a lot of new movies coming out that I would like to check out. If only I can stay home everyday and just watch movies.....

Christmas is here, and it's kinda fun seeing everyone going all crazy trying to find all the gifts for people, but heck, it's only once a year, and its a good kind of stress. AND it's fun shopping for people, maybe it's just fun shopping sometimes...but tiring nonetheless....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home