Saturday, December 30, 2006

I never realised this, but it has been a while since I've stayed out past 1 the last few weeks/months. It used to be this case on the weekends, don't come home till after 1 or 2. Goes to show there's really nothing else left to do in Edmonton. And the fact that my body can't don't really take sleeping late kind anymore. Wow, I sound like an old man. Last night, was at a Alex's brother's friend's place ummm..playing halo. I swear they are one of the more hardcore gamers I know. I mean, 4 flat screen tvs and about 5 XBOX 360s? and a shit load of controllers. Like..WOW? hahaha.

It was fun though, been a while since I've played halo 2 like that. So many people. Kinda hard at times, but heck, it was fun. But then I got really tired half way through and didn't really do much. lol. Waking up at 7 in the morning doesn't usually help the cause when its midnight( did that even make sense)?

The fact that I can't sleep in as much as I would like to anymore sucks. Damn you biological clock and makes me wake up early everyday. Hmm....as I sit here wondering what there is to do today at home. A day of chilling and relaxing? Or doing something? ah well, whatever happens happen, I guess I'll just worry about that later. But first, I think I should cure that little thing called my stomach. I think it's asking for attention cause its growling, but I shall wait a bit more before I decide to get off my ass and walk upstairs, cause right now, I am just content with sitting down and staring into the computer screen. Yes, I am the true pig.

oh by the way, I guess I should post a picture of my teeth, or lack of on here....


So there you have it. My "Vampire-ish" teeth. hahaha, I think everyone had a good laugh about it, or should I say have, cause people are still laughing about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home