Saturday, January 06, 2007

It feels good to drive. Feels good not having to rely on people all the time to get to places. I love it! haha. Driving a standard though, can be scary at times, but heck, that'll change the more I drive. So we'll see how that goes.

Nearing the end of the holidays now, and it has been a somewhat relaxed one so to speak. Saw quite a few people whom I have not seen in a while. Settlers is a fun board game, and can potentially be a friendship killer. But hey...its always just fun and games, until someone gets hurt that is. haha

Ohhh..got my front teeth back. They are just fake temps right now, but heck, its better than having a hole in my mouth. I swear I got used to not having teeth, cause now that I have them again, I feel weird. Back to adjusting to having teeth..haha. And i still dont dare to bite with them, one day I will.

TEETH!!

1 Comments:

At 1:01 p.m. , Blogger T said...

its about damn time you drove!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home