Saturday, February 24, 2007

Ghost Rider.....
so, after hearing bad things about Ghost Rider, I went to go see it anyways, probably without as much hype as before, because I actually found it quite entertaining. *spoilers-ish* Yes, the bad guys do get destroyed a bit too easily, which is about the only thing I didn't really like about the movie, i.e., not too much action, but hey other parts kinda made up for it. */spoilers*

All in all, I think they should make a second one, but this time, focus more on action and story, it almost seemed like they rushed through this one.

PS, I think I caught the flu, damn it! =(

1 Comments:

At 9:23 p.m. , Blogger lil rose thorn said...

Ghost Rider was good.
So when you want to see Bridge to Terrebithia?
Hope you get better soon! ^_^

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home