Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Done Midterms!

What better way to celebrate it than a movie?

I never heard of this book until I saw the trailer for this movie, the movie itself was pretty good, I enjoyed it thouroughly, and from what I've been told, it follows the book quite well while dropping some parts of it. So I think I found my next book to read.

Now that the midterms are done and over with, it is time once again to focus on tasks at hand, namely projects and looking for a job. There is a business career fair on March 14th here at NAIT, so I am making a beeline towards the business tower. This is a career fair specifically for business students, I am SO there! Might even be justified to skip a class or two (perhaps) haha.

Where will I end up 5 months from now when my student visa expires? I really hope to stay here permanently, there is just no job, no nothing in brunei, except for family and friends. I've gotten used to life here, although the winter isn't as welcoming, but hey, it's fun here. So, either I search really hard for a job, or again, take more courses(which i really dont want to anymore). I guess the only option left for me is to get my butt moving to look for a job. I will start on that right away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home