Monday, March 05, 2007

today was probably one of my longest days at NAIT. Got there at 745 or so, and left at around 4. Wow, it's been a while since I've woke up at 630...so not used to it. Not complainig or anything, i know alot of people out there wake up at that time everyday or even earlier, but when you are not used to it, it's hard. I won't be complaining if i were to wake up at that time everyday =).

Writing 3 exams in a day proved to be really tiring, by the end of the day, I was so drained out, and my last paper was probably the worst i've ever done at NAIT, but it shouldn't be too bad I hope.

Was at the motor show this past weekend, it was an opportunity to unwind a little, from all the studying. It was quite fun, got to see a lot of cars, exotic or just the normal ones. will upload some pics soon, didn't have time to do it the past few days. By the way, Mini Cooper S is my new dream car! One day, i will save up enough for it!

One more midterm to write tomorrow, hopefully it won't be hard. Communications, common sense, well, hopefully. While doing the practice questions, it really felt like common sense. We shall see tomorrow I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home