Monday, March 12, 2007



300

So the highly anticipated movie for the longest time, 300 has finally aired. I saw it over the weekend, i must say, it was certainly worth the wait. This movie was heavily hyped, but the hype didn't dissapoint. Most would argue that the movie is just all about fight scenes, but the notion of dignity, loyalty, fighting for your own county, the people whom you love, is enough to draw me in and keep me interested throughout the movie. 300 soldiers against an army of tens of thousands. Courage, despair, traitory(sp?), this movie has it all. Very good movie, highly recommended.


Another movie that I saw this weekend was Devil wears prada


Chick Flick/comedy, this movie was hilarious, people in the fashion industry can be mean, but its still damn funny! A good movie to watch if you want to laugh! If you ever are an assistant to a chief in editor, let me know how it feels, cause judging from that movie, it was pretty damn funny! And I don't know what else to write about this movie......=.=;;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home