Sunday, March 18, 2007

So today, I got the whole house to myself because the family went to Red Deer to visit a relative. It has been a while since I've been able to do that, and honestly, it is a very good feeling. I like the peace and quiet of staying home alone, which in a way, gives me more motivation to eventually move out and live by myself. A sense of freedom and peace. So we shall see what happens when/if I find a full time job. It will be nice if I have the ability to move out right away, but that is all very tentative. But that is the ideal situation though. How I long for a place i can call my own.

Korean Village...all you can eat korean bbq, enough said.

Rocky Balboa, very nice movie, I think that's a great way to end the series. One last fight! If I ever get a chance to go to Philly, I am soooo running up those stairs and doing the punches! And I shall take a video of it of course!

But I am falling asleep as I am typing now, SO i shall continue with this tomorrow...i'll try and remember what i want to say =) g'nite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home