Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The week ahead
April 2nd- Strategic Management Report due, Communications 121 Presentation #1
April 3rd- Entrepeuneurship Business Plan due
April 4th - Communications 121 Presentation #2, Finance 222 quiz #2
Sneak in Acct 107 case somewhere in between.
*edit* April 9th- Acct 107 case study due

Stress Level: ***

Fun week ahead of me. I guess this is what people would call crunch time. Although I should be somewhat stressed about it, I am actually quite calm and not as concerned as I thought I would be.

Fast forward a few weeks and it'll be my finals
April 23rd- Acct 107, FNCE 222
April 25th - MGMT 257
April 26th- Blaw 161

Looking at them, I can honestly say that I am not stressed at all. I have all the time in the world before finals to start studying because all my projects will be due way before that. A day break before writing my last two finals would help the cause a lot too.
Stress level: **

So today, I got to drive my uncle's Suburban, its a full size SUV. That monster is damn powerful, wish my car had such awesome power. Its not hard to drive, but shoulder checking is quite hard. Would be a nice truck to drive if that thing doesn't drink gas like water. Overall, good experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home