Saturday, March 24, 2007

A reason to smile again....

THE WINLESS STREAK IS OVER! THE WINLESS STREAK IS OVER!! This might not mean anything for a lot of people, but for the fans! this is nothing short of jubilation! Sure, we won't make the playoffs, but heck! We snap that cursed winless streak of ours! It was a good game to watch! I am proud of my copper and blue!

On another note, saw Eragon on thursday with 2 friends. I would say that the story is really simple, yet interesting. Not to mention the baby blue dragon is so damn cute! *Note: I was going to insert a picture of it, but I couldn't find it, so you just have to believe me*. Overall, not a bad movie, simple, but not bad. Apparently this is a 3 part book series, so I think I might actually buy and read the books, not sure if they'll be making the other 2 movies, so I'll just have to read it.

Wow, the projects that we've been working on are going to be due in a little over a week! GASP! CRUNCH TIME! as much as I hate doing those projects, I still want a decent mark out of it and to do that, i guess its time to take it up a notch! Must work delligiently. *4 more weeks* Must live through it! BE PATIENT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home