Thursday, April 19, 2007

This morning, I woke up...open up the blind...and voila...everything is white!! What a way to wake up, to realize that it is spring and boom! its snowing! hahaha....How I love Edmonton!!!

But that aside, I actually like studying in this kind of weather! Its just the atmosphere, looking outside, you get to see the snow fall, and it kinda makes you not wanna go outside and play! The cooler climate almost makes it great to just be cozy and study...Not sure how to explain it, but it just feels good to study like this!! If I could, I kinda hope that the weather will be like this till next thursday..haha..so selfish, but I won't wish for that for other people, it's supposed to be spring, supposed to be sunny out!

Monday will be very interesting, attention span has to be at max on that day. 2 finals back to back with 15 min break in between. =) This will be a test to see how well I can focus. Accounting and Finance....there's not a worse combination I swear..haha!! But on the bright side, after monday, it should be smooth sailing from then on. Strategic management and Blaw should be easy and not scared about it at all. We'll see how monday goes =). A week left, and about 6 more days of studying, time is of the essence(sp?), blogging is a way to unwind and take a break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home