Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Interesting thing that happened last night.....
As I was driving home last night, my friend who works as a DJ for world FM 101.7 called and asked me to be prepared to come on air in about 2 mins. He mentioned it once on the weekend that it might happen, but I thought he was just joking and I totally forgot he said what he said. At the end of his weekly program, he is doing a language thing, and him, knowing that i speak a few different languages including malay decided to call me up and put me on air. Hahaha, now it was a pretty interesting experience although its just like talking to him on the phone, only with ppl listening in. I taught them how to say I love you in malay, Aku Cinta akan mu. Spoke in Brunei english, mandarin but mainly in cantonese. It was fun. Another friend happened to listened in to that program and she said it was funny....yes...how embarrassing. There is an archive on World Fm 101 website.

I'll leave this entry with a question, What does it mean to be mature?- Sophisticated? or just not childish? hmmmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home