Sunday, April 15, 2007

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I grew up watching the cartoon series, and when this new CG movie came out, I just had to see it....



Although they look totally different, the way they made the story really reminds me of the old turtles, their characters, the way they speak ish. If only they were able to use the original voice actors, that would've been awesome!!

Also saw meet the robinsons, it was an awesome kid movie, totally inspirational if you were a kid. Really funny. A very good quote. Keep moving forward. There's no use looking back and then stay there, learn from it, and keep moving forward!

Also played badminton this weekend. It has been a while since i've held a badminton racket and played a game. I think I remember why I like playing it again, I am not good at all, but it was really fun. I'll try and play as much as possible from here on in!

Tomorrow will be the start of my studying session that will last till thursday next week. I think I'll actually want to put effort into it this time and do well for my finals. That would mean I might get more stressed, but hey, I do want to do well regardless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home