Monday, April 23, 2007

The exams actualy went by pretty quickly, but not without its price though, midway through the 2nd exam, I wanted to sleep so badly. I think there was one point where I took a 5 min nap and woke up, but I could be wrong. Took the day off from studying, went to have lunch with a friend and then came home and watched tv/nap. I really don't do enough of that these days. Need to become a couch potato again and just sit there and not move. And then I'll become a very fat and monstrous looking guy......wait...I think i am one already..hahaha

H&M has some cheap guy clothing. Me, having no job, might go to this place more often. They are pretty nice actually..bought a polo and a t-shirt from there. Yes, finally got something new to wear, been wearing the same boring clothing for a while now, time to expand a little at a time.

Anyways, it has been a long day, and I think i will call it a night...at 10 pm no less...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home