Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Spiderman 3 was awesome! I loved it! Not sure why there were people criticizing it that much, but spiderman 3 lived up to spiderman! It stayed true to spiderman. I enjoyed the movie thoroughly.

Almost finished God of War II I believe, was fighting Zeus when a friend called to go help him from stuff from his flooded basement. His carpet is soaked thoroughly, but everything else seems fine. The guy has so many collectible comics and dvds in the basement it's not even funny, I really hope everything turns out ok cause that basement is the shit!

I am playing Paper Mario too for the Wii, its really interesting, the graphics and such, being able to switch from 2D to 3D is quite ingenius! Opens up a lot of other perspective!

Grey's Anatomy hit a roadblock. The Dvd that my friend burnt me is corrupted from episode 10-12, so I am downloading them again and its taking a while. Must finish downloading so I can keep moving forward with it again! Be patient I shall.

I guess I didn't mention this. Got my marks back for winter semester at NAIT. GPA of 3.45 giving me a collective GPA of 3.60 for the whole year. haha, First time in the world where I've gotten marks like that, for half the effort. But, having said that, I did learn things I wouldn't have learnt at the University, and I am grateful for that nonetheless. It was a wonderful experience. But now, that work, where's the phone call at??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home