Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Recent addiction!

So on Friday, I had nothing else better to do in the evening, so I started watching Grey's Anatomy that a friend of mine lent me a while back. Bad idea. I think I got addicted right away. However, I only saw a couple episodes on the weekend as there were somethings to be taken care of. Monday and today was a different story. I think I sat on my ass for quite a long time, just watching it, episode after episode. I am at season 2 Episode 3 now. Onwards we go.
On Sunday, I was invited to a bbq set up by a fob friend of mine. Also on the forecast was rain! But heck, we went through with it anyways. Consequence, it got really cold as the sun went down. And I hid in my car for the later part of it. Don't ask why I didn't just go home, GAH! But that aside, it was fun, lots of good food, good burnt marshmellows, minus the part where me and another friend had to drive around for a good hour looking for firewood.

Interview went ok I guess, just have to wait for a phone call from them apparently, crossing my fingers on that, but I wont put too much hope in it.

So in other words, my quest for a job continues......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home