Sunday, April 29, 2007

So, being that my interview is tomorrow, I figured I should get a new dress shirt or something cause I am sick of the ones I have already. So I went shopping yesterday with the agenda of getting one. Went to H&M, and actually found a nice one right away and it fits. So that was done pretty soon. Walked about H&M and saw this blazer, tried it on, and bought it too. Talk about impulse! gahahaha

Played a lot of God of WarII the last 2 days, and somehow, I have a feeling that I am not even close to being done! But yet, I am not going to complain because it's so damn fun!

Went to Rum Jungle last night, thought there would be more ppl, but the dance floor was really packed. And MacDonald's right after the club was never more appetizing! I think I kinda feel sick now! hahaha

Supposed to be going to a BBQ today at Hawrelak Park, however, the forecast says that it's going to rain today. WHY? we'll see how the plays out today!!

And to end today's entry, here's my current song:
曹格-數到五答應我 (Gary Cao- Count to Five and promise me)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home