Thursday, May 24, 2007



Final Fantasy XII has officially taken over my life. That's all I've been doing the past few days. FFXII. hahaha, aside from a visit to The Bank Ultra Lounge which was quite uneventful. I shall not visit that place for a long while. Anyways, back to FFXII. The graphics is stunning, especially the cut scene. Well, it helps when you are playing on the PS3 with a HDMI connected TV. The gameplay is probably not new to MMORPG players, but it is something new for me cause I am not accustommed to such gameplay but I am getting the hang of it and its getting to be quite useful, haha.



The Bank Ultra Lounge, i think my fascination with that place has come to an end, sure it was quite interesting the first few times going, but that place has lost its appeal at least for me anyways, so i think i shall stop going to that place for a bit, no more lounging or clubbing for a while



Calgary on monday was fun and interesting, it was nice getting away from Edmonton with some friends. I didn't bring a camera, so the pics that we took are in a Friend's camera which can be found on Facebook. Although I did save one picture down

Yes, I drive safe, I promise


Going to Calgary again tomorrow, but this time with family since it's my aunt's birthday in Calgary. Hopefully we get to somewhat go shopping as there are something that I intend to purchase for my car.

I am supposedly watching Pirates of the Carribbean tomorrow with some friends at NOON, but nobody got back to me yet, gottta call him up to make sure. Then race home to get going to Calgary..haha, awesome day it will be.

2 Comments:

At 10:08 a.m. , Blogger Karen said...

So you were a regular fan of The Bank? I like it there, but I don't think I could go every day or every other day. Once in a while, with a big group of friends, is good. :)

 
At 9:44 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home