Sunday, May 20, 2007

It seems like blogging is a way for me to procrastinate studying, cause when I am on not in school, I seem to not blog as much. Sure I do more, but I also blog less..haha...oh well

Finished God of War II a whlie ago. And I have to say, it was a great game, with replay value. But, the thing at the end kinda ticked me off. The beginning of the end. So I am guessing there will be a sequel and they are making me wait! GAH!

Started watching this chinese series that I borrowed from a friend. 四大明捕. Its about 4 "police" or loosely termed in the olden days. With flashy "kung fu" stuff, you know, the typical special effect stuff. Its not too bad, but its kinda getting boring, but I'll probably finish it for the sake of finishing it =)

Going down to Calgary tomorrow with a couple of friends, it should be fun! I'll post some pics if I take some or get my hands on some!

Grey's anatomy, I need Season 3!! someone hook me up!! hahaha Also, must get my hands on heroes episode 12 onwards!! Please?

Movies to watch:
Pirates of the Carribean 3
Fantastic Four 2
Shrek 3
Transformers
Rush Hour 3

Starcraft 2 got announced!! although I am not much of an RTS person, but I did used to play starcraft, so this is quite the big news! Maybe I'll purchase a starcraft and start playing again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home