Thursday, September 13, 2007

Way too long without a post...haha..the laziness has taken over.

Updates since last time...
-Finished with festival stuff, it has been a good experience. Gave me the inside scoop of doing the festivals, met some really nice people working these things, and I sure had fun.

-Went to Vancouver for 5 days. Driving the mountains is sure a lot more interesting than driving on long straights stretches of road. Also, driving 10-11 hours straight isn't as bad as it sounds, although the next day i slept quite a bit. Vancouver itself was fun, a lot of walking, shopping, and just good stories that will never get old....haha, I will embed a video which I uploaded on youtube at the end of this entry.

- I got tickets to Pittsburgh Vs Edmonton game in December, so i really hope i can stay for that...

- Job hunting has gone to critical status, I got my extended visa today, and I have an actual deadline now. October 21st 2007, sigh....

- NHL 08 is fun

- So youtube is not working at the moment, so I will embed the video another time
*edit*
- Wish me luck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home