Saturday, September 22, 2007

Compilation of me Wish List

First and foremost:

A Dell 22" Widescreen Flat panel Monitor. The monitor I am using now is a 19" CRT monitor, talk about obsolete technology. When/If I get my job, this will probably be one of the first things I am getting.

Although I don't have a picture of what it looks like yet, but I would like to purchase rims for my car. It already has a spoiler, remote start, tinted window, so I guess the next logical choice would be rims. It's either that, or a stereo deck, which I doubt I'll get. This purchase would probably have to wait till next spring because winter is here, there's no point in installing new rims.

Not much material wise, but the next item on my wishlist is a trip. Right now, the top 3 places I would like to visit are Hongkong, Japan and Taiwan respectively. Those 3 places, preferably, should be a trip of their own so that I can stay at one place for as long as possible and explore it to my heart's content.

That's all I can think of right now. I will add more as I think of some more

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home