Thursday, September 27, 2007

Hmmm, Blogging seems to be becoming part of my life again, though not as interesting as some of the blogs I read, but at least I make the effort of writing I guess.

Today was quite frustating, as I was once again told to wait for my fate. Went to the appointment/interview at JV Driver's. Apparently, one of the other person they want me to meet didn't go to work and isn't expected till next week. So I'll get a call either monday or tuesday for yet another interview either on wednesday/thursday/friday. Frustation to the max, but I guess everyone is just doing their job and I shouldn't complain but just wait patiently.

After the interview, I went shopping with a friend for another friend's birthday gift, after brainstorming on what to get her, we finally settled for a lululemon workout top and a Mug full of cats with a lid as her "teacher mug". Hopefully she liked it.

We went to Bulgogi House for dinner, there were 8 of us, so we decided to get their combination dinner for 8 ppl or more. I think they should've stressed the "or more" part because we weren't able to finish all those food for the life of us. Food there is actually worth the hype, it was really good and I enjoyed it.

Our "dessert" was dream tea house. As we weren't too crazy about finding parking on whyte, so the other obvious choice is dream tea house. Had a hot chrysanthenum tea and shared a shaved ice with another friend.

And now here I am, bored as usual, and just typing away. There are some stuff I am thinking about, but I am not willing to share in this blog, but all will be well. Something just doesn't feel right.......

Its been a while since I've written a blog entry that actually recaps my day, mostly because sometimes I do so much that I am too lazy to recap everything, or if I don't do anything and just chill at home and there's nothing to recap. Today seemed to be a moderate day and recapping it was easy. Yes, this entry will be in plain old black cause I am too lazy to "colourize" it......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home