Monday, September 24, 2007

Today, I brought my grandma to a clinic for an appointment thing. And while waiting for her, I was reading the TIME magazine. One of the articles made a comment about how 1,500 inmates made a video to the song Thriller by Michael Jackson and it's shown on youtube. So me, being the nosy fellow that I am came home and decided to watch it.

Amazing! is one word I can use to describe it. Amazing in the sense that they got 1,500 inmates at a phillipino Provincial Detention and Rehabilitation Center to all dance in unison AND not create any sorts of commotion. Keep in mind, this is also not a punishment. Astounding! I don't think inmates here in North America can pull off something like this. Dittos for the inmates that were in the video!



By the way, this video has generated more than 6,700,000 views!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home