Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Hmm, this past week has been quite the ruckus in a way...haha.....Wednesday was my birthday, and basically I had an alcoholic beverage everyday from Monday to Saturday, it was quite fun. Spent time with some friends which is always awesome. Got a Hugo Boss Money Clip which looks sleek and awesome! (thank you guys). I will take a picture of it and post it up sometime. haha, Also got the new Cranium Board game which is damn fun....new cards, new activities, what more can you ask for right? Can't wait for the booster pack for it to come out! haha such a geek but board games are ever lasting fun.

On Saturday, went to this steakhouse place downtown called Ruth's Chris. This is basically one of the best steak i've ever had in a while....talk about tenderness..mmmm
Its pure bliss....haha, and the sweet potato casserole that i ordered with it....omg...mmm...i wonder when the next time i'll be able to taste such exquiste steak.

So, my brother is now here...he gets about a month and a half of holidays before he starts school...so now here i am being a chauffer and bringing him to get his shit in gear...haha

I start work on the 19th! another 6 days before my social life ends, and my working life begins. I am quite excited about it actually....hopefully my co-workers are nice ppl, and i get along with them....money money money!! haha..jk jk....

that's all for now.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home