Saturday, December 01, 2007

Back to watching movies....
After quite the long haul without watching much movies(It's not like there's a lot of blockbuster movie to watch anyways), I've been watching a few movies lately.

First movie I saw after the summer was Fred Claus. Yes, a Christmas Movie in November, quite an awesome idea no? hmm, the movie itself was ok I guess, can't expect much from a kids/christmas movie. Predictable and what not, however, it did give me some christmas spirit and I wanted to go shopping afterwards.....

Enchanted has a very old school disney feel to it, one of the more recent Disney movies to carry the themes of its old cartoons. I have to say, watching this movie really gave me nostalgic feeling. It's like I was transported back to my childhood and watched all these classic once again.

Dan in real life was not what we had expected it to be. With Steve Carrell(40 year old virgin) and Dane Cook (Good luck chuck), we thought it would be the senseless comedy that is usual to them. Apparently not, this movie was a lot more serious kind of comedy and I actually quite enjoyed it. However, it would be considered a chick flick, but hey, it was really funny regardless.

So, the last 3 movies i saw were chick flicks and a kids flick. Can't wait for National Treasure 2 to come out so that there's some action movies in the mix. Need some testosterone movies in my system.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home