Monday, November 26, 2007

Rest....

I haven't spent much time at home at all these few months, and today, I finally settled myself down to just stay at home and watch hockey. Two friends came over to watch the game, but generally, it was really chilling(literally too, so damn cold out there now, but I will get to that in a second). Oilers finally won 2 games in a row in a long time! And also in regulation too! Sure, it's nice watching all the shootout wins and the suspense, but really, for once I want to watch some hockey where we can dominate and win in regulation, i got the regulation win but not total domination, 50% aint so bad i guess. Next game is on Wednesday against Colorado. Go Oilers Go! We are coming back slowly but surely!!

Brrrrr, winter's here!!!!! But why does it have to come oh so sudden?? can't they like ease us in little by little?? =( I don't think i am built for winter. Had our first real snow fall today. And of course traffic is horrible and the roads are slippery. Mind you, I like driving in the snow when there's no cars around cause i can try and pull some silly/stupid stuff...but when there are obstacles around, its actually not fun. Speaking of obstacles. My car was one on the weekend. I got rear ended >.< by a shitty looking car at that =(. But fortunately it only damaged my bumper, or so i hope, gotta find time to have my car assessed too..sigh. But I am fine, and that's all that matters, and here I thought i might go one whole year without some kind of accident, i was a month away. =(

Work is going well, still learning the ropes so to speak. And I found out I'll be visiting the construction sites sooner than I thought. I am actually looking forward to it cause it is something new to experience!! However, I am not too thrilled about the location though. Fort McMurray is the destination. Hmm, why does typing this sound so familiar, have I already blogged about this?? it'll be funny if i already did, I guess we'll soon find out.

Was at a friend's birthday on Saturday, the amount of ppl who showed up to her birthday could almost match one of my other friend's birthday, that was an impressive feat. The birthday party proved to be quite the long one too as I didn't get home till about 5AM that night, I need a weekend just to recover from the weekend.

Sunday morning proved to be a long and tiring one....as I didnt have much energy left in me...however, I still went for an autography session where Cogliano and Gagner showed up! By the time it was all done..we were waiting for 2 hours in the cold! well worth it nonetheless. Sunday night was our secret santa draw amongst some friends, obviously i am not allowed to tell who i got, so i wont put it on here....we shall all find on saturday night when its time for our little xmas gathering!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home