Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year....
And just like a gust of wind, 2007 has ended and now is the start of 2008. What new adventures would this year bring? I guess we'll find out exactly a year from now when I do this post again ^.^

The year that was.....
Some major things that happened in 2007 ( if I can remember them all):
- Got into my first major car accident, I wasn't driving though mind you
- Got new crowns for a little mishap back in December 06
- Got my Management diploma after deciding to go back to school for one more year
- Got my working visa signed for 2 years and now have a job
- Worked/helped out at some festivals in Edmonton: Taste of Edmonton, Folk Festival, Fringe
- A trip to Vancouver in the summer with some friends
*More to be added when I remember them*
*EDIT*
- Went to my first stand up comedy show at Comic Strip
- Drove to Vancouver in my own car for the first time, it was fun driving the mountains

2007 went by in flash for me, there are so many things that I think I did, but they are mostly just little things and what not. I definitely partied a lot more this year than all my other years combined. I guess sometimes there is stuff to do in Edmonton besides dream tea house. Just Jokes. But honestly though, I am glad that I blog sometimes so I can go back to the archives and read what I wrote about.

New Years Eve celebration was done at Courtyard Marriott, and it was fun. That's all I think I can say about that....it was a long night...but fun nonetheless.

Happy New Year and hope 2008 will bring to us all some sort of adventure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home