Friday, February 01, 2008

Picking up blogging habit yet again, but kinda dong it at work. I can afford to when it is not busy. Things tend to happen quickly, and sometimes, there is nothing that we can do to help it or things are beyond our control. So, what do you do? Sulk and go to fetal position in the corner? Well, that would be it if you were an emo creature, otherwise, why close off yourself and sulk? Grab life by the horns and ride it!

Chinese New Year is in a week and I didn’t even know it was coming. Like every year, there’s no CNY atmosphere here whatsoever and frankly it sucks. How I long for a year where I can just go back during CNY. It has been a good 8 years now since I’ve celebrated CNY in an asian country where celebrations are rampant! Going from one friend’s house to the other, chilling, gambling(only ok during CNY), drinking, and receiving Money! ^.^ Oh, I did not mention about the amount of food we’ll be consuming over the time period eh? Now I think that’s the part I missed the most..mmmmmmmmm

On Friday, I finally found guitar Hero 3 for PS3!! And I was playing it over the weekend and what not, it’s a pretty damn addicting game!! Also on Friday, I finally got to try rockband! It is just as fun as guitar hero if not more fun cause of the drums and co-op value! Haha, the guitar isn’t as quality as the guitar hero ones, but I am sure that will improve if they make a rock band 2. I need to immerse myself with more rock songs, current and old cause there’s only a few that I recognize! And they are pretty good!
I know this is not apparent, but I am actually writing this blog on separate days because work got a bit busy and I couldn’t finish writing yesterday. A little update, my uncle found a will version of Guitar Hero III and I am going to be buying that off him! ^.^ I can’t wait to get my hands on it and play it!! *grins*

Feeling blissful….despite all that is happening…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home